Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Diverticulitis More Condition_symptoms Left Body Pain Does Diverticulitis Require Antibiotics, Or Can Someone Get Better On Their Own?

Does diverticulitis require antibiotics, or can someone get better on their own? - diverticulitis more condition_symptoms left body pain

I had what I thought my first attack of diverticulitis in the lower left abdominal pain on, which lasted over three days, with some bleeding for about 1 days. I went to the doctor and he told me he thought he had an infection, so they never gave me antibiotics.

2 comments:

J B said...

I think it depends on if you have a high white blood cell count with her, as if you sit on antibiotics. Sometimes, like episodes of mild, the pain is severe and hospitalization is necessary.

nt_bert said...

Diverticulitis is not something to mess with. Go see a doctor and follow his advice to the letter.

Post a Comment