Sunday, November 8, 2009

Picture Of Thrush In Men Do I Have Thrush?

Do I have thrush? - picture of thrush in men

I seem to ulcers on the tongue, but I've just said. Near the back of the tongue, I see a few bubbles and a layer of white paint on my palate. There are also poor whites in the specification language. When I look at the pictures that I made plaques of thrush were much thicker. It does not hurt, but I want to get rid of him because of his vile I know, a fungus that grows on your tongue theres.

It is now 2.30 clock and I can not sleep because of this. Who knows what my conditions are based on my SIMPTOME? There is also a small red dot in the middle of the tongue.

Besides, what should I do?

1 comment:

LX said...

If you're new, you should bleed less, otherwise it is not thrush and a single layer in your Tonge than most people. To ensure that visiting the dentist

Post a Comment