Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Liver Disease Symptoms More Condition_symptoms How Much Alcohol Abuse Does It Take For The Onset Of Liver Disease Or Symptoms Of?

How much alcohol abuse does it take for the onset of liver disease or symptoms of? - liver disease symptoms more condition_symptoms

My little brother, who is over 22 now in school, and I called for my advice, because I had a slight stomach ache. Now I know he drinks too much, because he is honest with me and it's a good thing. From what you say you drink enough to him drunk 4.5 nights per week. It's a big guy (5 '7 "and about 180), but enough to happened about six or seven beers and maybe one or two shots. What is drunk, that you've done this for about 3 months (from the school year to now). He said he did not notice any yellowing of the skin, eyes, or pain, only mild discomfort in the abdomen and lower chest. I, I think asking is something that develops liver disease over a long period of time may or develop in a few months? "I've told you, the important thing is to prevent development of bad habits you will behave in this way about their student days, but I just want your risk factor for this measure.

1 comment:

♥Klara♥ said...

My mother drank a liter of vodka a day for about 15 years ago, I was very sick in the last 10 of them, so I have to say that serious damage has lasted over 5 years, but obviously there is some damage before that date. She died, without having to worry friends, alone and too sick to for themselves, the green of the jaundice and the use of diapers for adults, only 45 years. The details are the worst, but I still have trouble dealing with him, took in June and I had to sign the DNR. My younger sister is, where is thy brother, and so it is a hurt me, is what I learned from my mother and his drunken friends is that they are determined to do what they want and do not want your life without any rehabilitation or another thing that can help to change. We have tried everything with my mother. Just go ahead and say goodbye to him now, while he was still "good morning", because they want to see how terrible it will be a few more years. It is painful to see a loved one to suicide, and that's exactly what he's doing. On the death certificate of my mother, the cause of death was septic shock, allBodies, and finally gave his body to death, Poisoned, and the Dominican Republic said it was 100% for alcohol abuse. We hope your parents, you can slam into a rehabilitation center for at least a year ... less is not good.

Post a Comment