Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Does A Period For Girls Look Like I Am 12 And I Have Not Gotten My Period Yet. Does Masterbation Prevent Me From Getting My Period? Girls?

I am 12 and I have not gotten my period yet. Does masterbation prevent me from getting my period? Girls? - what does a period for girls look like

One day when I was 10 I started to rub my penis and I thought, "Wow!" It feels good, "I saw it Yahoo.com. I heard it was masterbation. Anyway, I am now 12 and still have not received, and my period. Masterbation not prevent it, I got my period?

3 comments:

Cyn M. said...

no! I began my time when I was 13! well, but Dang! Hot JK

Danni said...

No, not prevented from obtaining their time. but it is a kind of strange to me that a 10 years old do this!

Are they athletes? that people generally do not physically have your time later. Do not worry about that your life is or not. It is expected to receive.

LOL said...

Masturbating does not do that. and the beginning of the period can occur in a few years for you. the truth is that you do not time. and when you arrive in Hecka cramping pain.
laters

Post a Comment