Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fibroids More Condition_treatment What Are Fibroids And Can They Make You Infertile?

What are fibroids and can they make you infertile? - fibroids more condition_treatment

I'm 36 and I have tried for several years to become pregnant. I can not afford to treat infertility and uninsured. I get bad PMS. A doctor suggested that I may have fibroids endometreosis and another proposed. How are the tests to see if you? And, as fibroids can be removed? And they are costly and painful procedures? THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Nurse Beth said...

Fibroids are fibrous tissue that form in the muscles of the uterus. They are more common than you think. It can you sterile, and there are fertility treatments for fibroids only specialty. You fibroids diagnosed by ultrasound or CT.

Post a Comment