Friday, November 20, 2009

Floor Music Express Floor Music For Men's Gymnastics?

Floor Music for Men's Gymnastics? - floor music express

What do you think of the idea that music in the floor routine for men's gymnastics men's floor?

Now before you all booing me with the usual "that is gay," The reflex reaction of the first and hear about my ideas on why it should not necessarily be the case

Personally, I ground and let women see much more interesting because of its unique dance that can speak with her and the music. I think the way in which men more boring shorter version. I think the music might not have a job for men.

Now make no mistake! Dancing in the style of a gymnast routines are used in men very happy in my opinion, and I would so much as many of you. But if you make a call to the dance class is not as gay, so I think the popularity of gymnastics for men would be exponentially greater. And this is the only kind of dance that is regarded as masculine and male-dominated (apart from India, of course, where dancing the kingdom, the alpha-male is)?

Break-dance! If f the peopleRoutines as a praise break dance between her somersaults think it would be very good. I think it would be amazing! Just think about it. The music is taken with a grain of salt. Hip-hop makes me suicidal person, and I think it would be a no-go (no voice allowed anyway), but death metal, electronica, would, for example - the possibilities endless.

I Do not Feel "express" his personality is necessarily homosexual or feminine. It could happen to male aggression and allows them to break their masculinity, as shown by the ball.

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment