Friday, January 15, 2010

Casio Digital Watches What Is Electro-luminescent Backlight Auto Light Switch With Afterglow Mean If A Casio Digital Watch Has It?

What is Electro-luminescent backlight Auto light switch with afterglow mean if a Casio digital watch has it? - casio digital watches

Are the fires of the entire screen on, instead of just a light in the corner?

Use the battery more or less normal light digital clock?

Is it still a light that draws additional power to see in the dark, or there is another technology that is no additional energy required to see in the dark?

What do you think of this clock?

http://www.redbird.com.au/search.asp?Key ...

Do you think that the width of 15.6mm to make it look dated?

1 comment:

Sequi said...

Electro-backlit screen bright lights throughout the place. I do not know the current state of the art, but I think that it consumes less battery power of the digital light of day. This is anecdotal - my clock battery lasts much longer on the clock when you have this type of screen.

Glow-in-the-dark-sample with no power.

I can not give an opinion on "clumsy". I'm a guy. I like big watches. It's hard for me. (I've seen it.) This particular clock is extremely durable and can probably cope with physical stress on you, it is never a.

Post a Comment