Saturday, January 9, 2010

Marine Band Radio Question Concerning CB Radio's With NOAA?

Question concerning CB Radio's with NOAA? - marine band radio

I shop for CB radio in my Jeep Wrangler, and I will found something that is a bit confusing for me. I'm getting a CB with NOAA Weather channels. When I see models with this feature as the "40 channels, 10 NOAA weather channels" is listed, this means that 40 channels for regular use, plus 10 more channels for weather, or? Is it that this means that 10 of the 40 channels of channels now begin, I would do a lot of momentum and top to bottom in the jeep and I fear that the radio would be ruined if it starts to rain while I was on AM downwards. Unfortunately, my installation locations to the head are also in the roll bar or limit the upper edge of the plate. CB is out there that are tight, or you know very well in this kind of situation, I will not become a marine radio, like me, who say that working in a completely different set of frequencies. Thanks for any help!

No comments:

Post a Comment