Thursday, February 4, 2010

Recommended For Anonymity Inurl:pl Eating A Lot Of Fiber, But Haven't Gone In 3 Days?

Eating a lot of fiber, but haven't gone in 3 days? - recommended for anonymity inurl:pl

Let me tell you what I am this week, depending on the fiber so far:
Saturday: Ate milk of magnesia (mint flavor is not really that bad!)
Sunday: No. 2 in the morning (I had the whole weight). Ate 2 bowls with noodles, milk, bread, a lot of grapes, an apple, and 4 of the fiber and a bar (I do remember that I ate)
Monday: Ate Batch world fries, soft drinks (I was) at a party for a great rest of the day, 4 pieces of corn, a 2-inch-Vietnamese sausage, hamburgers (fried beef and salmon) and 3 more pieces of a fiber --
(On Tuesday last week): Tie 2 large bowls of rice, peanuts, meat and some vegetables (not), fried rice, and drank soy milk. He also ate fried chicken (8 thin slices of about 4 cm long) and mashed potatoes with gravy for dinner. To make matters worse, I ate 2 of the fiber and a bar

Note: After Sunday, no, I was not at all. And I feel that I make a good amount of fiber per day. * Estimate * Sunday = 39 grams fiber, 27 grams of fiber = Monday, Tuesday = 20 grams of fiber
And I drank lots of water.
The last three days, just to feel I had none. I have farting more than usual though. Whenever I go to the bathroom, I try as hard as I can go, but it comes from nothing, nor a fart.

What? Why can not I go?

Note: *** regularly in the past month or two, I could not. I saw the doctor, are laid down so clearly, I was always enough fiber. It is first recommended to be disposed of bulky stools, I had to milk of magnesia, then start over fiber. I followed the instructions to the letter so far.
I practiced every day (10 minutes with some abdominal exercises) and weighs 120 kg and am 14 years old (about my age because I can use the anonymity of the Internet) and 5 of 5 hours.
Please help.

3 comments:

Christin... said...

Try the sausage and red meats and stick to fish, poultry, nuts and soy protein-cutting sources. Make sure you drink tons of water with the fiber and is only relevant cap. Moreover, things will require that you drink about one quarter cup of olive oil with 8 ounces of water every 4 hours a day and spend the next morning. There are a number of yoga exercises designed to contribute to the operation of the digestive system. Perhaps heart. If you are diabetic, ask your doctor before taking this.

metal_ma... said...

called constipation pills in pharmacies or get haha ur dildo

metal_ma... said...

called constipation pills in pharmacies or get haha ur dildo

Post a Comment