Sunday, February 7, 2010

Teen Nymphs Help Me Find A Book I Once Read But Can Remember Its Title?

Help me find a book I once read but can remember its title? - teen nymphs

I have this fantasy book young people a Buch 6 Report, and now beautiful melancholia want to read this story. (Maybe I should just raid my middle finger lol school library) I remember the only reason I believe that the first word in the title and began to an''I c It was just a word, a title (a bit like the young or young or something, and no, I do not know much Yearling)
Remember well the parts of the story.
Basically, this little nymph, a spirit or a fairy tale or the magical world (the forest) because it is wrong or stupid, forgetful, or other displaced, but what he did is the height. It is therefore relegated to the human world and begin a new life as a child of the man's parents at random (since it starts again as a baby with time to forget them really is and where it comes from her). Now she is a girl is "ugly" is a whole wide with big round eyes and wide, palms and feet (roughly what the author believes, would look like an elf / fairy nymph). She knows she is differeNT and rejected by other children, there is this little old lady who teaches him, and healing potions, etc.
One scene that I remember very well when the Gypsies came to town and you want to enthusiastically receive the palm and craft a valuable ball of wax in a palm reading, but after I hand Gypsy said in class that the wax can not return (because the girl no lines of the palm).
I'm sure if it would be my list of fantasy books for young people from a "Y" in a position to pick it up.
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This reminds me a little Moorchild by Eloise McGraw, but not yet fit the story. That's all I can think of, though.

Post a Comment